Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MICAH :)

I thought you would want to see some pictures of Micah and see what a big boy he is becoming.

Some things about him:

*He gives kisses now.
*He says three words in Spanish "Hola", "Adios", and "Agua"... he says "Agua" alot.
*He likes to watch the baby chicks run around.
*He is warming up to everyone and likes to wave hello or goodbye to them.
*He went on his first motorcycle ride and LOVED it...he actually slept more than half of the total 1 1/2 hour ride.
*He does a pretty good job brushing his teeth...after mommy or daddy has brushed it for him first :)
*He likes to play in the dirt and fill buckets up with dirt and rocks.
*He can now climb into a adult size chair and he looks so cute and happy with himself as he settles in to relax :)
*He is quite the helper....when he wants to be :)
*He is down to one nap a day....about half of the time.


The happy boy waking up from his nap.


Playing with his toys...rocks and sticks :)


Letting one of the students, Zwelmi,  hold him :)


Liking the sign his mommy made him that points to "the baby chicks", "los pollitos".


Smiling for the camera!


Brushing his teeth like a good boy!


Enjoying the ride on daddy's shoulders!


Hanging out with mom inside during the rain...notice our indoor clothesline :)


Helping dad get clean drinking water for the kitchen.


Getting out of his chair :)


Still loving his baths in his duck tub... that is in our cement shower :)


Enjoying playing in the water on a sunny day.








4 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie! I love seeing how he's developing. I'm sure he loves all the new experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is really growing. I bet Hailey's Mom is dying to hold him again when she is there in June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just the sweetest, just want to squeeze him :) You are so good about recording things and keeping everyone updated, I love hearing everything about what he is up to! I love the Los Pollitos sign too, I am hoping to keep word labeling objects for Olivia here and when we move. I already know I am going to be so incredibly blessed to be living next door to a mama with so many great ideas. Come to think of it, I should start labeling everything in Spanish for myself, so I can learn some vocab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is getting so big! Such a cutie pie:-)

    ReplyDelete