Wednesday, February 16, 2011

House Picture and Needs

Here is the most recent picture of our house that I have received. Unfortunately, there is a drought right now in Honduras and the water supply went dry, so the last few weeks have been spent trying to get the water up and running. Even though they haven't been working on our house for a few weeks, they still expect to have it complete by the time we get there at the end of March.



Also, there a few needs that the organization has and I thought I would post them in case you are interested.

-Used MP3 Players. If you have a used MP3 player that you no longer use, please send me an email or give me a call and we can figure out how I can get it before we leave.
-Student Sponsors ($120 per month covers their schooling, clothing, food, medical supplies, hygiene, etc.). Let me know if you are interested and I will tell you how to participate!
-Laptops (new or used) for use at the university. Contact me if you want to contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment